get to know the dancer
1. What do you like to do outside of dance (hobbies, interests, etc.)?
I cherish the time spent with my friends and family. I love to sing. I love anything having to do with exploring nature. I love to read. I love love.
2. What is your favorite role that you have performed? Have not performed?
Clara was so fun when I got to perform it with the NWA Conservatory! I would also love to dance Aurora.
3. What are some of your indulgences?
We don’t have one in Arkansas, but in the western USA, there is an Italian restaurant called The Old Spaghetti Factory with delicious browned butter pasta!
4. Do you have any pre-performance rituals?
I like to pray with my fellow dancers right before the show begins.
5. If you weren’t a dancer, what would you be?
I would be a thespian and participate in as many musicals as possible.
6. Do you remember the first ballet you ever saw? What was it and how did it affect you?
I went on a daddy-daughter date to see Ballet West’s production of Sleeping Beauty when I was 8. I thought it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.
7. How do you spend your summer breaks?
I do a lot of hiking, visiting the lake, and camping with friends and family. We usually travel to Utah to see my family. I love, love, love those people!
8. If I could visit any country in the world it would be….
Anywhere in Europe. I love the history there!
9. What does Northwest Arkansas mean to you? Why is it special?
I moved to Bentonville in 8th grade and it truly has become home. The people are so very kind and the landscape is beautiful. I love living in the Bible Belt!
10. What are three things people might not know about you?
My calling in another life is to be a spy.
I have club thumbs.
I grew up believing my grandpa was Santa Claus and his leather shop was a portal to the North Pole.
Creating beautiful performances that will thrill audiences is every dancers dream. It takes them many years of training, long hours in rehearsals, and a lot of pointe shoes and performance wear.
NWA Ballet Theatre invites you to help keep our dancers on their toes by taking part in our Adopt-a-Dancer program.
All you have to do is choose a dancer (or type in “most in need”) and your donation will go directly to assisting their various performance needs.
Help our dancers realize their dreams -- join our Adopt-a-Dancer program today. .